Operational Health and Safety policy
The safety and health of our employees is BEE most important business consideration. No employee will be required to do a job that they consider unsafe. The company will comply with all applicable workplace safety and health requirements and maintain occupational safety and health standards that equal or exceed the best practices in the industry.
The company established a safety committee, consisting of management and labor representatives, whose responsibility will be:
- identifying hazards and unsafe work practices
- removing obstacles to accident prevention
- helping evaluate the company’s effort to achieve an accident-and-injury free workplace.
The company will continue to do the following:
- Strive to achieve the goal of zero accidents and injuries.
- Provide mechanical and physical safeguards wherever they are necessary.
- Conduct routine safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions, control health hazards, and comply with all applicable safety and health requirements.
- Train all employees in safe work practices and procedures.
- Provide employees with necessary personal protective equipment and train them to use and care for it properly.
- Enforce company safety and health rules and require employees to follow the rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigate accidents to determine the cause and prevent similar accidents.